An Internal Sewer Scope Camera Inspection can help identify unseen hazardous problems
The actual condition of the Internal Sewer line that routes the wastewater from the home and/or building into the sewer system falls outside the scope of your Home Inspection. Conducting an Internal Sewer Scope Camera Evaluation is essential to ensure that you are fully informed.
Common problems include:
- Tree Roots
- Cracked/Damaged Pipe
- Negative Sloping Causing Clogs & Backups
- The cost to repair and/or replace a damaged sewer line can range from $2500.00 to $5000.00 or more.
- This expense is your responsibility and is not covered under a Homeowners Insurance Policy in most cases.
- Although sewer line problems can exist in structures of any age, the older the house the more likely there may be a problem.
- Structures in proximity to trees are very susceptible to damage because tree roots will seek out the moisture contained in a sewer line.
- Just Inspect will insert a specialized camera into the sewer line usually via a cleanout located near the waste line in the lowest level of the structure.
- Our Certified Technician will monitor all internal conditions inside the sewer line from the house to its termination point.
- Pictures of any obstructions and/or defects (Tree Roots, Cracked/Damaged Pipe, Negative Sloping, Clogs, Etc.) will be provided in a report with complete recommendations for repair.